Monday, November 24, 2008

Updates...

So it's been a while since I updated everyone on our busy hectic crazy life.
Jordie celebrates his 25th, yes 25th Birthday today! He is getting old!!so Happy Birthday Hunny!But for Jordie he as always has just been working like crazy! and being such a BIG BIG help around the house, I am so thankful that I have him to help me- Sometimes it almost makes me feel guilty because I leave and come hom luandry is done house is clean and kids are in bed! He is truly amazing!
Rylie was going to go on a road trip with my dad to Washington State to pick up a horse and get my brother, but she got the stomach flu and could not go! She was so upset about it, and my heart broke because I knew she really wanted to go! But on the other hand she is doing great in school, she can write her whole name and spell it out loud! She is one smart cookie along with school and dance she keeps us laughing with all the funny things she does and says!
Taylie is enjoying dance, I was so impressed on how well she was learning! Yes, We are still LEARNING how to go potty in the big girl potty! I will not give up, I will not! She is talking so much now and saying all kinds of new words! She cracks us up with her attitude and the things she says!
Ayden is growing like crazy now weighing 21lbs.!!!! WOW he was 2 lbs. less than Taylie and she is 14 months older! He is a chunck, he is pulling himself up to things and wanting to walk and be able to do everything his big sisters are! He is getting some words out. He said PAPA first and then DADA and He finally has said MAMA!! YEA! along with NONA! Rylie and Taylie say he says their name too but I don't think he has it quit down yet!
For me, I am just working, taking care of kids and painting.. I just finished paiting the rest of my entery living room area! Yea! I will post pictures soon! Mary Kay is keeping me busy, and I am totally loving it-- so glad to have it as part of my life- I am totally growing from it and am having so much fun with it and with the amazing girls that I get to be with every week at unit meeting! We are all ready for thanksgiving which we will be spending with Grandma Gibb (Jordie's Grandma) I am so excited for Black Friday shopping! YEA!
Along with Mikkell, I just want to say I am so so thankful for my family every single one of them, I love them all so so much and am so lucky to have them!My husband who is truly amazing, thank you thank you for all of your support and help!My kidlets, they keep me on my toes and laughing the whole time.... I love them all so so much!My friends... you all are the bestest!

So that is my journal writing for the day! :)

No comments: