So I have a hard time with the picture thing if you can't tell! Maclee was thinking Santa was a okay guy until Ayden decided he didn't want no part of this man!! He does look cute in his new jammies and loves his car though! This is the first year Rylie thinks Santa is a good man! Well she thinks anyone who will give her "FREE" presents is a good person! I wish they were FREE too! Taylie is just so quite but she did great, she was deciding do I cry or do I smile! Mikkell did get a picture of her face, belly is showin' but thats ok! It was a good time! I love family get togethers! I love when Mikkell, Chris and Maclee come down too!
Rylie danced at Hertiage Hills Care Center last week, she did so good! Sorry no pictures as soon as I went to take a picture my great camera died! I am so bummed! She looked adorable and did awesome! Taylie loves dance so much, but she didn't get to dance there this year! Maybe next time!
Well I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brings you all everything on your list!
No comments:
Post a Comment