Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's Going On With Us...

I thought I should do a little update since it is a new year, I thought I would update everyone on our family!
Jordie is still just working like crazy he just went from hourly to incentive at his job. That means same job just more money and he has to work harder!! He is enjoying the goose/duck hunt that is going on right now but will end soon! Then no hunting for a minute or two(MAYBE)!
For me I am still just staying home with the kids and working part time along with doing my Mary Kay bisnuess! We are still working on fixing up the home! (It's a lot of work!) We are taking baby steps but soon we might have it!
Rylie is going to pre-school and dance she loves both a lot! She is going through her VERY TERIBBLE 4's!!!! I thought the 2's were bad, MAN WAS I WRONG! She loves Hannah Montana and has recently decided she loves to sing too!
Taylie is enjoying dance and getting to meet new friends! She has made a new best Hallie, She loves her and talks about her all the time! I think we have the pottying down! I think!! Taylie is learning a lot of new words, she is so funny and keeps us laughing!
Ayden will be 1! Yes 1, and the end of February! Man oh man! Where does the time go! He eats like crazy and weighs 21 pounds! He loves to watch his sisters play and wishes he could do everything they do, he get's fustrated quickly! He is trying to walk but still has not quite got it down!
Well that's what's going on in our life! Soon I will get some pictures posted! OF EVERYTHING!

No comments: