Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ayden's New Do

Every summer Jordie shaves his head, so last night we shaved it. Ayden also needed a trim so I was going to do it while I had everything out! So I started to cut it and then we decided to just shave it like his daddy! He looks super cute, but I have to admit I was a little sad. His hair grows back so fast though, I know by next week it will have grown tons!

(Sorry the picture is not the best it is from my phone)

This is just a quick post, my computer crashed so it is getting fixed should have it by the weekend, so be prepared for a lot of posting to get the summer caught up!

1 comment:

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Oh my goodness sake I love this but hate it at the same time. He looks so cute and so big! I miss you guys tons give the kids a kiss and hug from aunt Kel and Baby Macnee