Thursday, July 23, 2009

What's goin' on.....

Now that I finally have the blog somewhat updated with pictures I will fill everyone in on what is goin' on in our lifes....
Jordie started a job about a month ago (THANK GOODNESS!) we are so grateful for that it is nice for him to be done with unemployment! He is working on cell phone towers and is really liking it or should I say loving it! He will be traveling periodically which is kinda a bummer but it will work out, the kids will have a hard time adjusting as will I but we have nonny and papa to take care of us and help me with the kids while he is gone! Luckly I have such a great husband that works very hard for us and I am not working at all (It was to hard to find a babysitter on the days he was working late and just not worth it for me to pay a babysitter) So the kids and I have enjoyed the summer. We have done lots of swimming, playing,park days and sleeping in. It has been great I am so lucky to be able to spend every day with my kids and enjoy all the fun stuff with them. (It's so much more fun then working)
The kids have done a lot of fun stuff this summer! We went to school lunch and breakfast I think pretty close to every day besides the last week! We have done swim lessons -Taylie backed out though- Rylie did Mini Drill which she loved and besides that they are just playing, enjoying the sun and growing like weeds! A few more weeks and it will be back to school, I am sad about summer coming to a end but will be so glad to be on a routine! So as for us I think thats about all that has been going on!

No comments: