Monday, August 3, 2009

A For Sure Thing... This Time

I have went private before, but ended up going public again! I have decided to FOR SURE GO PRIVATE FOREVER this time! If you didn't give me your e-mail last time be sure to do so this time PLEASE! :) August 10th will be the last day for public viewing of our blog! :) Thanks!

9 comments:

The Jarrett Family said...

Please make sure you add me! jajarrett98@gmail.com

Tessa said...

Don't forget me =)
kayteekt@hotmail.com

Kam and Jodie said...

I can't remember if I gave it to you last time, so here it is again.
j_kuhni@yahoo.com
Thanks!

DeMille said...

Cute pictures of your kids! desi.demille@gmail.com

Shannon Cowan said...

add mee please!! shannonw79@hotmail.com...not sure if i gave it to you last time, so here it is again.

The Ballows said...

Hi Amber I would love it if you add me ballows@nebonet.com I have a blog to if you want to see mine. It is ballows.blogspot.com. Thanks Ronda

Malaree said...

please add me! I'm not sure if I gave it to you last time.

malareeparry@yahoo.com

THANKS!!!

The Park Family said...

add me too!! avalonpark@hotmail.com

A bit about our little family... said...

Hey Amber- my email is kyleemorgan@hotmail.com! :)