This christmas was so much fun! Jordie and I had a lot of fun planning everything out and getting everything put together. Christmas is a lot more fun when you have excited little ones to share the joy with! They were well spoiled and had a lot of fun!
Taylie came into my room about 6:30 and I asked her if she seen if santa had come she had walked right by everything, she did not answer me so I asked her do you want to go open presents or go back to sleep. She said GO BACK TO SLEEP! When 7:45 come along I just could not wait anymore so I woke Rylie up, she was so excited when she come down the stairs and seen that santa had EATEN the cookies and even left a note!
Ayden was pretty shocked as well and was excited. Taylie on the other hand was just there still a little sleepy until she seen he had brought her girly stuff in her stocking and the kitchen she had asked for! We spent the morning opening gifts and then my dad made a yummy breakfast. It was so much fun to have everyone over with us and to share the joy of christmas and the excitment of our little ones.
We were all well spoiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment