Friday, March 26, 2010

Who forgets the camera.....

Me, me, me!
No, I didn't actually forget the camera!
I just didn't charge the little camera that we take everywhere for a back up just in case.
Then when it was time to take a picture with the normal camera of cinderella um....
camera reads "NO MEMORY CARD" ugh..
So we went to disney on ice, we have been twice before but this time our WHOLE family went it was much fun! Ayden loved "cars" and so did I it was my favorite.
The girls well they loved the whole thing with Ariel being the highlight of Ry's night.
Tinkerbell being Taylie's favorite of course!
We stayed in SLC and went swimming and ate lot's of yummy food, it was great.
It would have been a lot better if I had pictures to show. :(
I do have the little disposable camera that I did get a few pictures,
just not sure how good they will turn out.
Anyways, Thanks Nonnie and Papa for a great weekend. :)

No comments: