Saturday, February 26, 2011

3 Years ago..

I was blessed with a little baby boy who stole my heart the first time I felt him kick and then when I laid my eyes on him it was love at first sight. In a short few hours that little baby boy of mine will be 3 years old and I can't believe it. He is a momma's boy and I completely love it. He is so sweet and always tells us how much he loves us. He loves to do anything his daddy is doing and always wants to help. He is one funny little boy and always keeps us laughing. Our little baby boy is not such a baby anymore. Even though he will always be my baby.
Happy Birthday Ayden!
You are the best son and our life would not be complete without you!

February 27th, 2008



Our big boy
February 26,2011



1 comment:

The Mitchell's said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome little dude! What a darling little baby he was and he is still so dang cute!