Obviously it seems like my life is to crazy to keep up with a blog but I have got to do it. I am not a scrapbooker and I just need to set aside some time to blog even if it is monthly.
We are doing so good! Summer is one day away and we are so dang excited about it! Here is a little update with us and tomorrow there will be pictures! Promise!
Jordie- Still works as a engineer and is busier than ever. We appreciate him and all that he does for our family! He has new found love (his red headed girlfriend) his dirt bike. (pictures to come)
Amber- Still working for RMWT and full time mommy with kids that I feel like keep my extremely busy! I am grateful summer is here and we will have a break from routine for a minute and the hectic crazy schedules!
Rylie- Just finishing up an amazing 2nd grade school year! She has done awesome this year and we are so proud of her! She has blossomed into a confident, spunky, fun loving little girl! She has been dancing and tumbling and will be trying out for a competition team next week. She has become quite the little dancer and is lots of fun to watch. She is constantly doing head stands, flips, cart wheels, and dance moves every where we go or for living room entertainment! She is sad about leaving 2nd grade she has had an amazing teacher this year who has really done wonders for her, but she is excited to sleep in!
Taylie- Just finished up kindergarten! I can't even believe it we all joke in our family that Taylie is our unofficial baby and she really is.. I think I am more heart broken about her going to 1st grade than I am Ayden going to kindergarten! She just finished up dance and will also be dancing and tumbling this summer! She is a smarty pants and school was a breeze for her she can't wait for 1st grade! She loves her babies and playing school. She is excited to play with her friends every day all summer!
Ayden- Holy cow! The boy is growing up right before our eyes! Ayden just finished his last year at the Apple Academy (Sad to think I will never have another pre-schooler) He is super excited to go to kindergarten and have play dates with friends. He learned so much and we are so proud of how well he has done! He has been playing T-Ball and is a great little player! He is very excited for swim lessons and to be a fish this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment