We found out that her heart structure is perfectly normal and everything is working properly. The rhythm of it is off quite a bit for her age but they do not think it is going to affect her now and she might grow out of it or need meds/this surgery thing in the future. She did have to have a EKG monitor on her for 24 hours to calculate how many times it was doing this in a 24 hour period, we will have the results back in about 3-4 weeks if it shows that she is having them more than the doctor thinks they will consider medicine now, but if not we go back in a year! I am so grateful that it is not something TOO serious and that she was so good so that we could get all that stuff done and over with that day! She was truly the best ever and is a SUPER ROCKSTAR! We love her so much, and are so thankful to have been blessed with such a sweet fun little girl!
**P.S. The sunglasses did not come off the entire day, besides to watch pooh!
(This was after our very long day at the doctor we went and ate)
(This is the EKG machine thing she had to wear for 24 hours)
This is a funny story I can't leave out, after we ate we went to see Aunt Brandi and Taylie was jumping on her mini tramp the EKG machine started beeping and Taylie jumps off and run to me and says moma mommy I beepin'! Where's daddy I beepin'! It was so funny! The everyone she seen she would lift her shirt and say look look beepin'!
3 comments:
I'm so glad everything went well. :) I can't even imagine what you and Jordie have been going through. I hope everything is good and stays that way. She's so adorable...:) she gets that from her parents.
she is the cutest rockstar ever I am so proud of her! I miss you guys and love you kiss the kidos for me!
Amber what good news. She is a doll....Keep your chin up and it will all work out.
Post a Comment