Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Time Has Come...

Our blog is going PRIVATE!!!
I really don't want to go private but I think it's probably for the best!
So please leave your e-mail or send it to me ambermcpherson@yahoo.com
Even if your a blog stalker that's ok! :)
BLOG WILL GO PRIVATE MARCH 21, 2009

16 comments:

Tessa said...

Don't forget me!! =)
kayteekt@hotmail.com

Keisha said...

Thanks so much!Add me too!

Malaree said...

add me please! I love to read about your adorable family!
malareeparry@gmail.com

The Frampton's said...

ADD ME!!! please
micklena@hotmail.com

THANKS!!

KK and Company said...

Add me!

keenacharris@yahoo.com

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

Amber add me to your list. Thanks!
jesseandnicolel.blogspot.com

Josh, Darci, & Ainsley Bentley said...

Yay we're joinging the private bloggers:) jbentley@atsu.edu!

The Jarrett Family said...

Hi Amber, I found your blog just a couple weeks ago from Mikkell's and I would like to be added please!! Thanks Amanda Jarrett
jajarrett98@gmail.com

Kam and Jodie said...

Add me!!
j_kuhni@yahoo.com

The Jarrett Family said...

Hey Amber, Sorry one more thing our blog is also private so if you want I can add you to mine, just send me your e-mail addres! Thanks Amanda

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Dont forget aunt Kel and Maclee : )

Shannon Cowan said...

Add me....thanks.
shannonw79@hotmail.com

Grandma Mc said...

Don't forget me...missyomac@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

Add me please!
gmebuttercup@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!

WILSON'S said...

mrswilson006@yahoo.com

Wyatt and Nikki said...

me too!! wyattw@nebonet.com