Saturday, December 12, 2009

11 Days....

Today marks the 11th day since the kids and I have seen Jordie.
This is the longest we have ever been away from each other,
it is not fun I miss him a ton and so do the kids.
Jordie is in Las Vegas working.
He might be home Wednesday. maybe. crossing my fingers.
I just decided while he was on my mind I would do a little post to
tell him how much we appreciate all he does for our little family.
He works A LOT and he is a very hard worker! (gets that from his grandpa Ted)
This is actually his 41 day working with only 2 days off! :(
He makes it possible for me to be able to stay home with the kids.
(it doesn't require working all them days but right now his job does.
I know that I should just be thankful that he has a job, right?)
He is the best daddy ever, the kids think the entire world of him!
He does a dang good job juggling work and still being there for our family
he is the best husband and daddy we could ask for!
Thank you hunny for all that you do for our family.
We love you and miss you IB
P.S. Thank you to mom Kim for helping me so much while Jordie has been gone I don't know how I would do it without you!
To the friends that have offered their help also, you all make it a little easier while he is gone!
Thank You!

1 comment:

julee said...

dang. you are a super mom! i had no idea your blog was no longer private. yay! :)