Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving & Black Friday

**SORRY NO PICTURES**
For Thanksgiving we all went to Grandma Gibb's (I forgot my camera so there are no pictures) We had a lot of fun and ate a lot of yummy food! It is always a good time to be with family and the kids enjoyed themselves and being spoiled by grandma! She always has cute little gifts for them!
Thanksgiving day also marked Brandi's 1 year anniversary since the day she was diagnosed! Last year at Thanksgiving she was at UVMC unable to enjoy the day with us. This year she was able to enjoy it and we were able to enjoy her! She has come so far and she just amazes me she is so strong willed and full of life. She is 1 amazing lady in my book. I love her and am so thankful to have her a part of my life and my families!

BLACK FRIDAY...
Krista and I left Nephi THURSDAY night at 10:00 P.M. to wait in line at Toys R Us .. Let's just say that is crazy... We got into the doors around 12:30am and didn't leave until 3:30am. I got all the stuff on my list except for 1 item and that was ok because I found a better one for a better price. We then headed to JC Penny's for the FREE snowglob ** I let the girls see it when I got home and it lasted about 1 hour and then Taylie broke it ha ha** Then to Sears for a few things. We then headed to wal mart! Wow, we were sleep deprived and in a million people trying to get like 25 sets of $3.00 PJ's. It was for sure a fun night/day. Krista and I can always find something to laugh about and we sure had a lot to laugh about that day. Can't wait for next year. I officially have my children's Christmas DONE!!!! Yea! (I say that but I am sure between now and christmas there will be more presents bought- spoiled little stinkers)

We are excited that it is snowing just in time to have plenty for Christmas and for all the fun holiday stuff we will be doing!

No comments: