Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

Seriously? I have a little kindergartner, and she is so dang cute!
Rylie started kindergarten on August 19th, the first day she went to school I went with her for 1 hour. Friday was her offical first day of school alone. She has done so good, has made a lot of friends and has already learned so much.
I was super sad the night of Back to School because it really hit me that holy cow, time flies! It seems not very long ago that she was just a little baby and now is her start to facing this big world and the start of making her own choices.
Rylie is such a smart,fun, sweet girl and we are so blessed to have her in our family.
Love you Jo Jo!


1 comment:

The 6 Steiners said...

Holy Smokes Kindergarten!!! Time flies and I don't always love it! I do love these photos though! She looks so darn cute! I just love Rylie!!! :)