Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mini Cheer 2010

Rylie did Mini Cheer this year. She had a lot of fun and loved going with her little friends.
She got to go for a full week and practice and then we went to the football game Friday and watched her. Rylie did so good, she tells me she is going to be a cheerleader when she grows up.
She told me Thursday night "mom, you know I have to shake my bootie out there, cause they tell us to. I wonder what dad will say?"


3 comments:

The 6 Steiners said...

These pictures make me wish that I would have put Hallie Jada in Mini Cheer! Next year for sure! Rylie makes such a great cheerleader!!!

Grandma Mc said...

She did such a great job and was having so much fun!!! I loved watching her. But I hate that she is growing up so fast!!
We had a fun talk on the way home from church, those moments are priceless for me. I am one lucky Grandma!

The Mitchell's said...

Sweet! Now all three of our blogs will be the same....CUTE!! Picnik style!