I have known for a few weeks that my brother and sister in law were expecting but they asked to keep it a secret for awhile. Yesterday I got a text of this......
Yes! That is right 3 new little babies. I am so excited for them and for me! That means I get to shop for 3 babies all at one time I have already looked online at all the cute triplet stuff. After the babes get here I am planning a trip to go visit them and it seems like so far away! The due date is October 24th!Keep cooking Sly babes 1,2,and 3!
Congrats PC and Rachel we love you and are so super excited for you both!
1 comment:
Thank you for the comment, my page receives hardly any! I walk in the mornings at 5 with taunya garrett and then I try and go to body pump at night time. I did the whole pass thing and for 25 bucks a month you can just sign up for classes and its month to month. I like that better because I feel like going to a class motivates me and gives me a better workout than walking on the treadmill. You should get something going out there. Me and claudia usually go together or I try and catch dayna when she's got time. It's totally worth it thought. I love body pump. Look it up online les mills body pump classes. It'll give you an idea. If you hate cardio this class is for you. It's weights and it makes me feel like hercules.. lol If you happen to get out there soon let me know I'll invite ya to come when I go. They also have zumba which is really fun and yoga. email me your number ashleebrotherson@gmail.com
Post a Comment