So I had a great idea for St.Patrick's day this year and let's just say it didn't turn out as planned but still was great. Some sneaky leprachaun left the kids their favorite lucky charms with their St.Patrick's day shirts! I did both of the girls hair in clovers! (It turned out pretty well being the very first time :) We had a yummy St.Patrick's day dinner that night with almost everything green! We even got to see cute lil' Liam in his green shirt and dang it I forgot a picture! :(

I can't get these pictures to go in the order I want but as you can see it is quite the job to try and get a decent picture of these three.... it started by Ayden being super mad that he had to have a picture... then he wanted Taylie the heck out of the picture..... and then it's goofy pictures... and FINALLY a picture with all smiles! Love these little babes more than anything!!

Seriously? This has got to be the saddest face i've ever seen! ;)





1 comment:
I LOVE the silly faces pic. Your kids sure are getting big and they're way too cute! =)
Post a Comment