I have not been to "deer camp" in quite a few years... it was always just too hard because the kids were still little and needed diapers, bottles, and all that fun stuff. This year we bought tents and camped out for the deer hunt. It was so much fun we loved it. It got a little chilly at night but besides that camping in a tent wasn't all that bad. We have property down south so a bunch of friends and family went down for a few days. We did a lot of fun stuff while we was down there 4-wheeler rides, walks, squirrel hunts, deer hunting, campfire smores, lots of yummy food to eat, tree carving (a whole post of it's own coming soon) and also dog hunting my little dog Zoey ran away after some 4-wheelers while we was not at camp. She got lost Jordie and my dad found her 2 miles away from camp up on the mountain. I am so glad we found her. Jordie and Ayden got a buck. Ayden got to shoot in the leg with his bow and he is one proud boy of his very "first buck"
We hadn't met Kimmie, Greg, and Morgan before going camping with them they was friends of Jeff which is a mutual friend. These people are amazing to say the least. Morgan was in a 4-wheeler accident when she was 18 years old and bruised her brain ( I dont' know the technical terms for it) so the left side of her body doesn't work as well has the right. She has come such a long way since her accident she is amazing! Kimmie and Greg (her parents) are also very amazing people! We fell in love with them and can't wait to go play with them again really soon.
Now that summer is coming to a end I can't wait for next summer so that we can take our tent out and go on lots of camp outs. We had so much fun and made lots of great memories and also great friends.. can't wait till next year.
I have so many more pictures that I couldn't get to download but for now here are these.
No comments:
Post a Comment