Sick season has started way to early at our house. Three weeks ago Rylie was super sick so I took her into the doctor and she had pneumonia, after two diffrent antibiotics and lots of coughing we finally got her better. Taylie has had a cough too but wasn't anything too bad. On Wednesday she woke up coughing really bad, wheezing, and having a hard time breathing so I took her into the doctor and sure enough she had pneumonia. In the mean time of all that, Tuesday I noticed Rylie had a rash on her leg I put it off thinking it was just bug bites by Thursday it had doubled in size and looked terrible along with that she had a fever and just not feeling well. I made an appointment for her that afternoon with the on call doctor (because our normal Dr.Rosenbeck was off for the day) after waiting at the doctors office for 2 1/2 hours and being told it would be another 2-3 hours and having a soccer game I had to be at to coach we decided to leave. When we got to the soccer game Dr.Rosenbeck was there watching his kids play soccer. He had seen us at the doctors office and asked us how it went I told him we would be going to see him in the morning. He looked at it right then and went out of his way to get us a prescription called in. She has shingles! I am so grateful to Dr.Rosenbeck for taking the time out of his and his family's day to take care of Rylie. He is an amazing doctor!!! I hope that this is not a sign of what we have coming up for winter time. I hate sickness and being cooped up in the house, so let's hope that this is the last of it for us and we make it through winter with no sickness. (I can wish right?)
We have spent the last few days playing at home, watching movies, and resting a lot!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment