Thursday, October 9, 2008
BUSY..BUSY.. AND BUSY..
This coming week is so busy. Rylie is the queen of the jungle on Monday at her preschool, so that means "MOM" me has to make a 1/2 sized poster all about Rylie. I am so unprepared usually I have these things done like 2 weeks in advance. NOPE! Noth this year, I have NOT even started! Yikes, I am in trouble. On top of that she has to bring a treat to school on Monday for her birthday surprise! On top of that Tuesday is her birthday and a party at my house. I have not even went shopping for it yet! So UNPREPARED! So for a hour and a half I will be entertaining 8 little girls! OH NO! The biggest thing of all, I have to have my house super clean on Tuesday! Anyone with little kids knows that "A CLEAN HOME" does not happen! So that is me venting and stressing for the day, while I should be working on the poster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well it took me a while to find your blog, because I am just new at this. Your kids are very cute and getting so big. I put you in my friends list so I can see more pixc of the family
Post a Comment