SO I AM A BLOG STALKER....... BUT AS I WAS LOOKING THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S BLOGS (PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW) I FOUND THIS SAD SAD BUT AMAZING STRONG STORY, ABOUT BABY MAC! HIS PARENTS ARE SO STRONG, I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE BUT THEY (BABY MAC) HAVE REMINDED ME HOW IMPORTANT LIFE AND FAMILY REALLY IS, AND HOW MUCH WE TAKE FOR GRANTED EVERY DAY, THIS STORY HAS DEFINTLY MADE A IMPRINT ON MY LIFE!
HERE ARE THE LINKS IF YOU WANT TO BE REMINDED HOW BEATIFUL LIFE IS..
http://babymckallister.blogspot.com/
http://joshandcali.blogspot.com/
LOVE EVERYONE, GOOD NIGHT!
3 comments:
My cousin posted about Baby Mac, and I read the story and seriously cried for 3 hours straight on Tuesday night. I was such a mess. Those parents are incredible... they aren't much older than you and I either. I agree that this story really effected my life as well.
Amber, this is an amazing, but heartbreaking story. Thank you for sharing, it is real eye opener.
Amber thanks for posting this blog.I can't believe how much it has touched my life. It has changed the way i feel about being a mom. I love my baby MACLEE so so much and I am so lucky to have her. I also am so thankful for my 2 beautiful nieces and my handsome nephew I love them so much. I love you too Amber. Thanks again
Post a Comment