Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A-Z TAGGED...

A- Attached Or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Jordie and my Mom-In-Law-Mom
C- Cake Or Pie: I love pumpkin pie and I also love german chocolate cake
D- Day Of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Cell Phone I am lost without it!
F- Favorite Color: Pink and Black
G- Greatest Accomplishment: Motherhood
H- Hometown: Nephi, UT
I- Indulgences: Dr.Pepper
J- January Or July: July
K- Kids: 2 Girls and 1 Boy!
L- Life is Incomplete without: My Family, they are EVERYTHING to me!
M- Marriage Date: September 11th
N- Number of Siblings: 2 Sisters, 3 Brothers, 3 Sister-In-Laws, 2 1/2 Brother-In-Laws
O- Oranges or Apples: I love both, I actually love all fruit
P-Phobias or Fears: Tight Spaces and Losing Anyone!
Q-Quotes: "Always and Forver and No Matter What"
R- Reason to Smile: My kids, they make me smile every day inside and out, I love watching their own special personalites and them grown into little people!
S- Season: Spring and Fall
T- Tag five friends: Mikkell,Malaree,Kazeray,Keena,Tessa
U-Unknown Fact about Me: I want to be a photographer when I grow up! :D
V- Very favorite store: For anything-Wal Mart For Clothes: American Eagle/Aeropostale
W- Worst Habit: Doing things over and over until they are perfect
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: Ultrasound
Y-Your Favorite Food: Italian Food Bread and Pasta YUM!
Z- Your Zodiac sign: Taurus

1 comment: