Friday, September 26, 2008

Birthday Girl...and some more

Last Saturday we celebrated Taylie's 2nd Birthday! WOW.. How the time flies! Grandpa passed away on Friday but I knew that if we didn't have Taylie's birthday party he wouldn't have been very happy about it! So we had her a small birthday party at the park. She was so funny because she made sure that I didn't get any balloons (she is deathly afraid..who knows why) She opened her presents and when they wouldn't open pulling she decided to use her teeth. (She get's that from her momma) I broke the 2 candle so I had to put it back together with frosting. Yea I know! It all turned out really fun! She got a lot of cute things!
Also this week Ayden has 2 top teeth that just poked through! WOW! How the time really flies!!
Rylie informed me on Monday that she didn't need my help to go into her school. Well on Wenedsday she then again told me "MOM I CAN DO IT MYSELF, I REALLY DO NOT NEED ANY OF YOUR HELP", so I sit in the car and tell her out my window I love you Rylie, no response, I said Rylie I Love You and she turns around and says ok, ok, I love you too! She is just getting to big and independent!
This week was also the first week of dance! Yea!!! Taylie started this year too. It's so amazing how fast they grow up and they turn into such little people.


No comments: