Sunday, September 21, 2008
GRANDPA...........
September 19, 2008 Grandpa Ted became are gaurdian Angel! Our hearts are aching we already miss him so much! The smell he had, his touch, his cocky smile, his lectures I will miss him everyday! Grandpa was such a huge important part of my life and families! I rembember the day Rylie was born he sat at the hospital during the "Waiting Period" and then was there for when she got here! That was so important to me (because anyone that knows him, knows he HATED hospitals) But he wouldn't hold her because she was oh so small and fragil! Rylie and I went over there when she was just a few months old to watch Americal Idol and have dinner, he insited that we take Jordie some dinner down to his work. I don't think he had figured out that it was the law to put your child in a carseat and buckle them in! We drove down to Wonder Bread with me in the passenger seat and Rylie in her seat on my lap! Yes!! I was scared to death! But it was fun! I will miss the life lessons and lectures that he shared with me. I would go tanning over to his house and it would be a 2 hour event because we would have a talk! The kids just loved him, they loved the choclate chip cookies that were only good at grandpa's and popcorn! There are so many memories with grandpa and we are going to miss him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Amber- I was so sorry to hear about your Grandpa Ted. He was such a nice and caring man and I am sure you guys will all miss him a lot. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you in this tough time.
I love you Amber.
Post a Comment