Saturday, September 27, 2008

Quirks

Tagged by Keena

Tell about 6 Unspectacular Quirks of Your's:

1. I have to fold ALL the towel, they all have to be folded the same way (MY WAY) and if Jordie folds them and they are not the way I do it I have to unfold them all and do it my way! I know crazy huh?

2. I have to sleep with my feet out of the blankets and I CAN NOT wear socks to bed I really don't even like anything on my feet!

3. I hate leaving my kids, even if it is just for 15 min., and over-nighters kick my butt! I am way attatched!

4. I have the same routine everynight before I go to bed, check on Ayden give kiss, go check on Rylie give kiss, check on Taylie give kiss, back to Ayden then to my own bed, Jordie thinks I am crazy but sometimes I will do that 3 or 4 times a night! You can say OCD!

5. I love french fries with sweet && sour sauce!

6. I like everything to be exactly perfect, and often get very upset and onry when things are not exactly as planned, and I really like being on a "On-Time" schedule which don't happen often with 3 kidlets!

I tag: Anyone!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber, So I'm using Trevor and Amanda's computer to do this blog so its not to pretty right now but i will work on it when i get a chance.
Kaz