What's Happening Now....
Well Rylie has just started pre-school at Wilde 4 Learning with Victoria Farr. She went to Mrs. Jenni last year and loved it. She is really loving it this year too!
She has been in soccer but has forfited the last game because she has decided she is a dancer not a "football player" in her words.
Taylie and Rylie will start dance next week! We are so excited!
Taylie will be having her 2nd Birthday party next Saturday she is way excited! We are in the middle of potty training! Oh My! It has been a difficult trial, lot's worse than the first!
Ayden is growing so fast, it makes me sad! He has 2 bottom teeth now and is doing the "army crawl" all over the place!
Jordie is hunting and working like crazy!
And for me I am just being mom and working... and wishing that our house would be done being painted and fixed up! It seems like it is taking forever!
3 comments:
Hey Amber! I am so glad that you have a blog too! I am going to add you on my friends list so I can check up on it! YAY! How are you doing by the way? And your kids are SO adorable- they are cuties for sure!
Amber, thanks for this blog...I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Hey Amber! Wow it has been a long time. Your kids are absolutely adorable! Congrats! I hope all is going great!
Post a Comment