Sunday, February 22, 2009

8 Things I am Passionate About.....

8 Things I am Passionate About..

Eight things that I am passionate about:
1. My Children
2. My Husband
3. My (Mom)-In-Law
4. My Dad
5. Doing all I can for my children to see them happy and smile!
6. Friends
7. My Home
8. Alone Time (Even if it is 5 min :)

Eight words of phrases that I use all the time:
1. No! No! No!
2. RYLIE!! or TAYLIE!! or AYDEN!!
3. Say Please, Say Thank You!
4. JORDIE!!!!!
5. I Love You!
6. Do you need to potty?
7. Quit putting that in your mouth!
8. Cool Dude

Eight things that I want to do before I die:
1. Go on A LOT of vacations all around the world!
2. Re-Model my whole house!
3. Be the size I was before I had kids :)
4. See my kids grow up and get married
5. Be a GRANDMA!
6. Scrapbook
7. Learn to be more organized (I was before I had kids)
8. Enjoy LIFE!!

Eight things that I currently want or need?
1. The rest of my house painted
2. New Carpet
3. My yard done, including the fence
4. Money to do that stuff
5. To take Taylie to see Mickey & Minnie @ Disneyland
6. A vacation
7. Brandi to be all better
8. To have the PC visit for Taylie over and be good news!

Eight places that I want to visit:
1. Australia
2. New York
3. Paris
4. Hawaii
5. London
6. Alaska
7. Carriabean
8. Mississippi

Eight Favorite Restaurants:
1. McGrath's
2. Cafe Rio
3. Olive Garden
4. Sizzler (when it's good)
5. Pier 49 Pizza
6. Panda Express
7.
8.

Eight TV shows that I watch:
1. Brothers & Sisters
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The Bacholer
4. American Idol
5. The Hills
6. Friday Night Lights
7. UFC (Yes, I know it's silly- but Jordie always watches it)
8.

Eight People I Tag:
1. Mikkell
2. Chelsea
3. Darci
4. Krista
5. LeAnna
6. Tessa
7. Nikki
8.

No comments: