Monday, February 2, 2009

**Taylie**

Saturday night I took Taylie to the ER because she had been sick running a high fever of 103 . They figured out she had pneumonia, along with this they ordered a EKG test because while the doctor was listening to her lungs he listened to her heart and said that she had a irregular heartbeat. The EKG confirmed that, every 6th beat is skipped. What this means: Could have been just because she was very sick and had a HIGH fever or could mean absolutely nothing and no big deal really, but along with that there is all the other stuff that at this point we are not talking about! They sent the test to Primary Children's today, we should have better answers tomorrow or Wednesday! I don't like waiting on things like this so it could be a long day or 2. Please keep my little Taylie in your prayers and thoughts! I will keep everyone updated!


2 comments:

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Give Tay a love from me and chris and baby Macnee we will keep you in our prays! Love you

Tessa said...

That sucks that Taylie's not feeling well. I'll keep her in my prayers too! I hope you guys get nothing but good news, and soon =)