Monday, February 2, 2009

New Hair...Girly Stuff...

So my friend Jessica is in hair school she asked me to be her portfolio model for this month. The theme was color be beautiful! I went up to Payson last Wenesday and she colored my hair DARK brown and we chopped A LOT off! Then Tuesday I went up again and she did my hair and make-up we had lunch and then I took pictures! It was so much fun! Jessica and I always have so much fun when we get together! I just love that girl! But my camera (the NEW one I got for christmas is broke and I am waiting for a new one) so we didn't get any pictures of the fun day! But we are adding more color here soon se we'll take pictures of that! Thanks Jess! For such a fun day!


1 comment:

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Love it. It looks so good. I am getting my hair done tomorrow I think I am going all blonde but I cant decide how to cut it!
I miss you and love you!