Friday, February 13, 2009

**TAYLIE UPDATE**

Last Thursday we went back to the doctor for another EKG, and told us A LOT of BLAH BLAH BLAH stuff! (not really, just really confusing stuff and stuff that is a little scary, we'll talk about it if we have to in the future but for now we aren't! :)) So for now we are going to Primary Children's March 18th. She will have a echocardiogram and see a cardiologist. Please keep praying for her, She is such a strong little girl I know really nothing can get her down! We are keeping positive thoughts and we hope for the best! :)

2 comments:

The Ballows said...

Hi Amber keep your head up and stay positive. I also have a heart condition and it sucks but there are so many incredible things that they can do for your little one. I'am also preparing for surgery to help my heart to. It is amazing what they can do now days. We will pray for her everyday. I know how scary it is. Give her a kiss for me she is a darling little girl.

Ronda Ballow

Josh, Darci, & Ainsley Bentley said...

Amber im sorry to hear about Taylie, I know what its like to have one of your babies have something 'unknown' or wrong. We'll keep her in our prayers, she'll be ok, little kids are very stronge! Dont worry mama, atleast try not too:) Keep us updated!