The meaning behind your blog name
The McPherson Family
Enjoying The Journey
Well the first part is obvious :)
I think since having kids time has went by so fast. This last year having Rylie in kindergarten it went SUPER fast. Before we know it our kids are going to be all grown up and starting their own journey. I love that I am mostly a stay at home mom and I am so glad that I get to see and be there for every little thing my kids are doing. One day we will look back and all these "small" things will be the BIG things! I have had mixed emotions about working more so we can have more extra money or do more things... but in all reality we don't need that because we have it all right here in our little family. So the reason why my blog name is "Enjoying The Journey" is because we are ENJOYING every little moment of this journey we call life!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment