Where in the world does time go?
Rylie starts the 1st grade tomorrow and I know I am having a harder time with her going to 1st grade than I did kindergarten. She is going to be gone 1/2 of her week day life at school! She has grown up so much just this summer, and I don't want her to this fast. She is now a young lady. She is super excited to start school and to meet more friends. I on the other hand am sad. I worry to much, what if she doesn't eat all her lunch and then she is hungry all day or what if she gets lost on the playground? Yes, my list goes on and on about crazy things like that.
Rylie we love you more than you will ever know and even though you are growing up into a young lady you will always be one of our babies! You are gonna rock the 1st grade!
1 comment:
It always amazes me at how fast time can fly and that we can never account for the past years. I always feel like we are constantly making memories but when I look back I am wondering what we did with all those years. I am hoping a blog will help with that. ;)
Post a Comment