Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 3

A picture of something that makes you happy....

 Cuddling with this cute little guy or the girls (just don't have a picture with them on this computer)
. It is one of the best things ever!!!

Getting to call these three little things mine that is for surely the best thing ever. I love them more than anything.
Waking up to their cute little faces.
Getting kisses and Eskimo kisses.
Playing with them everyday.
Them saying I love you infinity and beyond last words.
Ayden telling me I love you woody every night.
The funny and cute stuff they say everyday.
They make me the happiest ever.single.day!

I can't get my other pictures to download... (maybe because I just took them off the internet)
My husband
Massages- ahhh! They make me very happy.
Clean house and clean car. love them both, and seem to be much happier when they are done.
Cooking makes me happy! I love trying new reciepes.
I could probably go on and on , but that's a few! :)



No comments: