Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 4

Day 4: You parents

My Daddy-
 I love this crazy guy. He is the best grandpa to our kids. They would rather be with him than us any day. We have defiantly had our little issues, but I am thankful for my dad and for all the help he is to me and all he does for our kids. He has been there in times that there would of been no other person as perfect as him for. Love you dad!

My Momma-mom-in-law-
 Seriously one amazing lady! I would no way be the person I am today if I didn't have her in my life. She has taught me so much and still does. Our kids love her more than anything. She has helped us through so much and I don't know what I would ever do without her. I love you!

My mom- We have had a our issues... but I try to find the good in everything we have been though. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be the mom today if I hadn't went through this relationship. She has come along way in her life and I am proud of her for that. She is a great grandma to our kids.

I am thankful for my parents- I would no way, no how be the person I am today without them!

1 comment:

The 6 Steiners said...

You have such amazing parents. :)